Objectives of the organisation
a. Global Objective
To improve living conditions of rural populations, promote peace and conflict resolution, and defend human rights in communities especially children and women’s by promoting voluntary community service which enable poor people, orphans, vulnerable and destitute to access to development standards, human dignity and integrity through quality education to all, health, …
- Specific objectives
Care for poor children, especially orphans and children living in situations particularly difficult such as ex child soldiers, illiterate, on the streets etc… by giving them free quality formal education and vocational training in community school structures called Farms of Hope schools.
- Put in place Infrastructures of Education from the Primary to University education (Schools of Volunteers) where poor people, orphans, vulnerable and destitute in the community will access to quality education provided by national and international volunteers.
- Peace and conflicts resolution through the Forums of peace called Baraza of Peace, forums of resolution of conflicts and peace building in communities
- Participation of the community in the promotion of transparency and integrity in the management of national and community patrimony
- Defend and promote human rights especially women and children’s rights.
- Fight against malnutrition, poverty, poor health conditions by promoting and intensifying measures of prevention and restoration of education, health, hope and dignity of children and women’s.
- Initiate Clubs of Volunteers for Peace, Clubs of Volunteers for Development, Clubs of Volunteers for Health, Clubs of Volunteers for Education, Clubs of Volunteer for the Environment
Put in place women Trauma healing and care Centres to care for women victims of sexual violence and other violence against women today